THREE SEPARATE ROOMS AVAILABLE:
Are you struggling to run your business from home?
Do you need an office to work from in a friendly and vibrant corporate environment – for a day a week, or every week?
Do you require a Boardroom for meetings?
We’ve got the solution at Knox Taxation & Business Advisory.
We know you’ve already been to visit us, and so you can picture what we have to offer. There are three Hot Desks in a shared room, a Private Office, and a Meeting Room available for hire, with a separate waiting room with comfy couches to be shared by all – and our preference is to establish working relationships with people we already know and trust, to fill those spaces and help you in the professional presentation of your business.
There’s internet access included, every room is fully furnished with desks and filing cabinets, and there’s undercover parking for one person per booking, with ample free parking across the road for your associates. You can access our photocopying facilities, pop into the shared kitchen for a complimentary coffee or tea, and conduct your daily activities in a child-free space.
Are you tempted?
Here’s a brief rundown of what’s on offer
AT KNOX TAXATION & BUSINESS ADVISORY IN BORONIA
Special Introductory Prices for 2017
SHARED HOT DESK GET ONE MONTH FREE
Shared Office (three person capacity)
Private Office (one person plus), and/or
Large Board/Meeting Room.
- Hours Strictly 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
- BYO Computer/Laptop
- Secure Internet/Network Connection Provision on a Shared Server with Telstra ADSL 2+ Complimentary Cable Connection only (Telephone-type plug-in cable supplied – WIFI not supplied).
- Office Furniture Provided – desks with returns & chairs
- BYO Phone, Stationery, etc. (No Landline Available)
- Separate Kitchen & Toilet Facilities – Limited Tea & Coffee available (with cups & water glasses)
- Comfortable Waiting Area with couches & separate entry – shared between all users
- Underground Carparking – Strictly ONE vehicle per booking. Extra parking spaces are available across the road, at Boronia Village Shopping Centre.
- Sorry No Children or Alcohol Permitted at any time
- Regular Bookings Preferred, but space may be available at odd times or on short notice (please call prior to arrival & we shall advise if we can accommodate you)
- Printer Available – Black/White & Colour – pay per single-sided page use (see below for rates)
- Air-Conditioning & Heating
- MINIMUM HALF DAY BOOKING RATES APPLY (see below for further details on all rooms).
CHOOSE FROM THE FOLLOWING HOT DESK OPTIONS:
Desk space 1600 wide, plus return and one office chair each. Two of the desks have a two drawer filing cabinet also (for booking time use only).
Book your regular place for a half or whole day every week or month, or simply take advantage of having access to the internet and an office desk area on-the-run (subject to bookings and availability). BYO Computer. Waiting Room Access.
MINIMUM HALF DAY BOOKING TIMES – ALL RATES PLUS GST.
- COST PER HALF DAY $18 (9am-12.30pm) (1pm-5pm) Casual/Regular
- COST PER DAY $30 Casual/Regular
- COST PER WEEKLY $120
- MONTHLY FEES $360 (based on exclusive permanent bookings) – contractual arrangement & bond applies
- *SPECIAL OFFER – BUY YOUR FIRST MONTH, AND GET ONE FREE!
2. One Private Office – 3×3 metres.
Desk 1600 wide, with return and three office chairs. Large Window with Privacy Blinds. Two Display Bookcases also.
Perfect for one business professional, with two extra chairs. Conduct daily business activities, interviews, private business or sales meetings, or simply remove yourself from your home office environment, on a regular or semi-regular basis. BYO Computer. Waiting Room access.
MINIMUM HALF DAY BOOKING TIMES – ALL RATES PLUS GST.
- COST PER HALF DAY $30 (9am-12.30pm) (1pm-5pm) Casual/Regular
- COST PER DAY $50 Casual/Regular
- COST PER WEEK $200
- MONTHLY FEES $740 (based on exclusive permanent bookings) – contractual arrangement & bond applies.
3. Large Board/Meeting Room For Hire
With 1800 Diameter Round Table, Ten Chairs (more chairs available on request – please advise at the time of booking and before you arrive)
Time-specific bookings essential, to be based on Morning, Afternoon, or Full Day only. ALL RATES PLUS GST
- Waiting Room Access
- BYO Computer
- 1800mm wide Double-sided Whiteboard (BYO Textas & Eraser)
- Small Servery Cabinet (with water glasses & cups/saucers for ten people, water jug, & two serving plates)
- 1400mm wide Wall-mounted Digital TV – with HDMI Cable Connection & screen projector equipment provided
- We advise that you pre-check that your computer equipment is compatible with our facilities prior to any important event to be held in the Board Room.
- Sorry, no large fridge available for catering. There are, however, several local cafes that you can personally order from, who will be able to deliver food at pre-arranged specified times. Knox Tax does not arrange catering.
- Parking for your associates/guests strictly across the road at Boronia Village Shopping Centre. Please advise all of your visitors that the underground parking is NOT AVAILABLE for their use.
- Hirers will be expected to tidy the room and leave it as you found it please (including washing of dishes & utensils) in readiness for the next session user.
- We will do our best to ensure you have what you need prior to your event, but setting up the room for your guests is YOUR responsibility.
MINIMUM SESSION BOOKING TIMES AS FOLLOWS, AND TIMES ALLOCATED MUST BE STRICTLY ADHERED TO:
MORNING 9am – 12noon COST PER MORNING SESSION $40
AFTERNOON 1 – 5pm COST PER AFTERNOON SESSION $50
FULL DAY 9am – 5pm COST PER FULL DAY $90
Terms & Conditions Apply To All Bookings to protect all users and the facilities provider
CONTACT US TODAY on 9762 7344
and we’ll be happy to discuss our exciting new office space opportunity with you.
PLEASE NOTE: Permanent applicants, requiring a full-time agreement, shall be required to undergo a security screening process.
At Knox Tax, we’re keen to help you and your business grow and prosper, by providing the above facilities, for regular or ad hoc booking times.
Talk to us today about what you require and we’ll be happy to discuss the best options to suit your needs.
Get in early to secure a regular spot, or call us when you want a designated workspace. We’ll be sure to slot you in wherever we can. Please understand that bookings are essential, and that an office space will not be allocated if you just arrive on our doorstep. Short notice bookings may be available, but PLEASE ALWAYS PHONE US FIRST.
Take advantage of your FREE 30 Minute Complimentary Consultation with Australia Wide I.T., prior to your first visit, to ensure you are fully aware of what steps you must take to place your own internet security settings on high, and also to check that your equipment will not compromise nor conflict with the privacy of other facility users.
We’re opening up this workspace opportunity to our clients, in the first instance, but welcome any enquiries from your trusted friends or colleagues who might also wish to use the facilities.
BOOK YOUR HOT DESK NOW – Ph. 9762 7344, email@example.com
Bookings will be taken on a first come – first served basis.
Coral Page – Principal