Accounting Software Advice
SOFTWARE WE USE
At Knox Taxation and Business Advisory, we work with various Accounting, Tax and Bookkeeping Software. We understand that our customers often have different needs and preferences when it comes to the software they use. This is why we are not like other Accountants, who only specialise in one software type.
Finding ‘the right software for YOU’ is very important, and particularly for business owners and property investors.
It can enable you to:
- Track your day-to-day transactions
- Manage your bookkeeping
- Manage your payroll
- Track your GST, PAYG and Superannuation Obligations
- Complete job costing and progress invoicing
- Track different segments of your business (or various rental properties).
Some of our clients have come to us already using a particular software that they like. That’s fine and we won’t try to push you into using a different software product in order to sync with our systems.
Others have come to us without using any software, when in reality they truly need to. This is where our technology experts are able to recommend a software to best suit your individual or business’ needs and preferences.
You can read more about the pros and cons of different small business accounting software in this article.:
Here’s a list of some of the software that we specialise in:
Hubdoc is a great integration that you can sync in with your Accounting software.
It works really well if you’re wanting to streamline and automate how you manage expenses and receipts.
- Allows you to upload invoices, receipts and other documents and sync them with your Software (Eg. Xero or Quickbooks)
- It has a built-in filing-system which automatically sorts invoices and receipts by contact name – This feature can definitely come in handy!
- Can link up with your accounts and automatically fetch new Trade & Bank statements
- Acts as a good place to store and protect important documents; making them easy to access. This is useful in the event of an audit and for easy reference.
Square is a great integration that you can sync in with your Accounting software.
It can help you if you’re a small businesses that takes on the spot card payments and you want to run a basic Point of Sale (POS) software.
- There is no ongoing hire of an EFT terminal as you can own it for a small fee
- The only fees incurred relate to transaction fees, but they are at market rates
- No monthly subscription fee for the POS software
If you’re interested in investing in an accounting software to manage your business finances, give us a call on (03) 9762 7344 and our team can help you.
Our team are here to help you find a software that saves you time and suits your business and personal needs. This enables you to spend your time and energy on other important areas of your business.
You can also read this article to learn about the pros and cons of different types of small business accounting software.