Business Advisory & Tax Compliance
Starting a Business
- Business Start-up Assistance
- Mentoring & Coaching
- Business Structures
- Compliance with ASIC
- Business Tax Returns & Quarterly BAS
- ATO Compliance
- Guidance with Business Insurance
- Software Systems
- SageOne, MYOB, Xero, QuickBooks, etc..
Business Growth Services
- Business Advisory & Planning
- Financial Statements
- Cash Flow & Budgeting
- Bookkeeping Services
- Improving Processes & Systems
- Risk Management
- Succession Planning
- Corporate Affairs Management.
- Vic Tax Planning
Selling/Ceasing Your Business
- Developing an Exit Strategy
- Business Deregistration
- Business Valuations.
WE CARE ABOUT
At Knox Taxation and Business Advisory, we’re passionate about the success of YOUR business.
We take great pride and interest in mentoring you throughout all stages of the business life cycle.
We have Melbourne based business advisory services, we’re able to help you build a successful business by:
- Giving insights into your business’ performance
- Explaining your business’ financials in a way you can understand
- Holding your hand through challenges and hurdles
- Reducing your likelihood of paying too much tax each year
- Celebrating your wins, and
- Supporting you through your losses.
Whether you’re a start-up, a developing business or an established business, our Accounting and Business Advisory services are available to you.
WE PROVIDE PERSONALISED AND QUALITY BUSINESS ADVICE
Unlike other accountants, our team love getting to know you, your story and what inspired you to start your business.
This helps us to gather an in-depth understanding of your situation so we can provide you with the utmost value and personalised advice.
We can help you:
- With Business Planning and Key Data Analysis
- Benchmarking your business against others in your industry
- To effectively manageCorporate Affairs
- With buying or selling a business, including business valuations and reports
- Gain a greater understanding of your finances & profit
- Keep track of your cash flow and budgets
- Understand the complexities of tax compliance
- Identify key areas of opportunity
- Implement positive measures to improve your KPIs
- Get the appropriate types of insurance cover
- Through times of personal crisis that may be impacting on your business
- Exit your business as you enter retirement, or manage a succession hand-over, and/or
- Overcome taxation issues of any sort, and come up with solutions based on knowing the whole story of your operation.
With us, you can rest assured that you’re not just another number. Our staff will listen to your situation carefully; side-stepping the ‘one size fits all’ approach.
WE USE LANGUAGE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND
Our team is renowned for simplifying complex tax jargon into a language that all of our clients can understand.
This in turn, enables you to make informed decisions relating to your business and your finances to grow your revenue and profits.
For many of our clients, we take care of the technical (eg. Bookkeeping, Tax Returns, BAS and overseeing Payroll) so they can focus on the physical and what matters most to their business. We can do the same for you too!
Whether you’re a tradie, a business start-up or an established business, we can help you grow and most importantly, manage your Financial and Taxation circumstances effectively. We’ll be your Accounting and Business Counsellors, all-in-one.
That’s our promise to you.
& INTEGRATE WITH VARIOUS BUSINESS SOFTWARE
At Knox Taxation, we don’t believe in a “one-fits-all” solution when it comes to Business Accounting Software. That’s why we choose to integrate with various types of software to help businesses of varying sizes and needs.
Here are some of the software brands we work with currently:
What Our Clients Say
Duncan Robertson – Owner & Head Chef
Jenny Newman - Director
Olga & Andrew Maxwell
STARTING A BUSINESS IN VICTORIA
We can help to set you up for success!
Our team can:
- Register your business with ASIC
- Register your business for GST and other Australian Tax Office registrations – if applicable.
- Set up your Australian Business Number (ABN) – if applicable.
- Educate you on the tax implications of starting a business, and any tax deductions you will be able to / can claim
- Advise you on business structures that best suit your needs and personal situation
- Provide guidance on Business Insurance and Asset Protection strategies, including WorkCover – if applicable.
- Provide Budgeting Advice and Assistance
- Hold your hand and guide you through the entire process.
GET READY FOR YOUR NEXT APPOINTMENT
Please use our interactive checklist to guide you through your Tax Return, and bring this with you when you come and see us.
2020 YEAR-END TAX PLANNING
If you could pay less tax this year what would you do with the extra money?
Would you use it to:
- Reduce your home loan?
- Top up your Superannuation fund?
- Save for your dream holiday?
- Buy a new car?
- Build a deposit for an investment property?
- Save for your child’s education?
If you want to own and run a successful business, year-end tax planning should become part of your annual planning and overall business strategy.
To read more about tax planning and how it can benefit you, check out the below articles:
- Why Year-end Tax Planning is Important, even for Individuals
- 6 Ways Year-end Tax Planning Can Benefit Your Business
You can also download the below guides to prepare for your Year-end appointment:
Call us on (03) 9762 7344 today to organise your appointment.