INDIVIDUAL & BUSINESS TAX CHECKLISTS
Starting to plan for your next tax appointment?
By downloading and printing the below Tax Checklists, you can tick items off as you go, to ensure that you have all the relevant information and documentation that your Accountant will need to process your Tax Return, including any claimable Tax Deductions. Help us to help you!
To get your Individual and/or Business Checklists, follow the below process:
- Download the relevant Tax Return Checklists for your situation
- Check off the boxes as you gather your documents, and
- Provide us with your completed checklist and documentation – via our Online Portal, by email, by mail, or bring it with you when you come in for your tax appointment.
PROPERTY INVESTOR CHECKLIST
Are you a first-time property investor or considering investing in property?
At Knox Taxation and Business Advisory we offer specialised tax advice & services for Property Investors.
We’ve worked with many property investors, including clients who are first-time investors and the more experienced with extensive portfolios.
Property investment can be a risky strategy though, especially if you don’t know what you’re doing and don’t seek professional advice.
That’s why we developed our Property Investor Checklist.
In this checklist, you will gain insight into 12 important steps to follow to maximise your success during property investment.
Get your copy today by entering your details, so it can be emailed directly to your inbox.
BUSINESS START-UP CHECKLIST
According to the Small Business Association:
- 30% of new businesses fail during the first two years of being open
- 50% during the first five years and
- 66% during the first ten years.
Over the years, we’ve worked with hundreds of small-medium business clients. We’ve seen many businesses succeed, but we’ve also witnessed several business failures.
Get your copy of the Business Start-up Checklist by entering your details, so it can be sent directly to your inbox.
YEAR-END TAX PLANNING
If you could pay less tax this year what would you do with the extra money?
Year-end tax planning season is just around the corner! This means that it’s the perfect time to work together to get your affairs in order and implement tax saving strategies before the 30th of June.
Read more about tax planning and how it can benefit you here:
- Why Year-end Tax Planning is Important, even for Individuals
- 6 Ways Year-end Tax Planning Can Benefit Your Business
You can also download the below guides to help prepare you for your Year-end appointment: