INDIVIDUAL & BUSINESS TAX CHECKLISTS
Starting to plan for your next tax appointment?
By downloading and printing the below Tax Checklists, you can tick items off as you go, to ensure that you have all the relevant information and documentation that your Accountant will need to process your Tax Return, including any claimable Tax Deductions. Help us to help you!
To get your Individual and/or Business Checklists, follow the below process:
- Download the relevant Tax Return Checklists for your situation
- Check off the boxes as you gather your documents, and
- Provide us with your completed checklist and documentation – via our Online Portal, by email, by mail, or bring it with you when you come in for your tax appointment.
YEAR-END TAX PLANNING
If you could pay less tax this year what would you do with the extra money?
Year-end tax planning season is just around the corner! This means that it’s the perfect time to work together to get your affairs in order and implement tax saving strategies before the 30th of June.
Read more about tax planning and how it can benefit you here:
- Why Year-end Tax Planning is Important, even for Individuals
- 6 Ways Year-end Tax Planning Can Benefit Your Business
You can also download the below guides to help prepare you for your Year-end appointment:
SMALL BUSINESS START-UP PACK
Are you considering starting a business?
According to the Small Business Association, only 30% of new businesses fail during the first two years of being open, 50% during the first five years and 66% during the first 10.
Over the years, we’ve worked with hundreds of small-medium business clients. We’ve seen many businesses succeed, but we’ve also witnessed several business failures. Through our tax compliance and business advisory services, we’ve identified some common trends causing these businesses failures.
In this small-business pack we teach you about the common mistakes many new businesses makes. We also share valuable information to help you succeed with your new business venture including:
- Common Contributors to Business Success & Failure
- Start-up Costs to Consider
- Choosing a Business Structure
- Tax & Compliance Obligations
- Claiming Business Expenses
- Protecting Your Business
- Employing Staff
- Record Keeping
- & Much More…
Get your copy of our FREE Small Business Start-up pack today!
PROPERTY INVESTOR – Q&A PACK
Do you have some burning questions relating to property investment, tax deductions and Capital Gains Tax?
A few years ago, Coral Page (Principal – Knox Taxation & Business Advisory), wrote a chapter in a property investment book called “Property Investing Made Simple.” Her chapter answers many popular questions about property investment.
Some of the questions we answer in this Property Investor Q & A Pack include:
- Are you ready to start investing in property?
- Can you afford to become a Property Investor?
- What ownership structure should you use?
- What records do you need to keep for your accountant?
- What expenses can you claim?
- What is Capital Gains Tax – is it a friend or foe?
We answer all of these questions AND MORE in our Property Investor Q&A Pack.
PROPERTY INVESTOR – STARTER PACK
Are you considering investing in property?
At Knox Taxation and Business Advisory we offer specialised tax advice & services for Property Investors. We also offer a Property Investor Starter Pack!
In this pack, you’ll gain insight into the key things that differentiate successful property investors from the others and:
- The 13 Steps of Successful Property Investing
- Ownership Structures
- Things to Watch Out For When Financing Your Property
- Claimable Deductions for Property Investors
- Risks Associated with Property Investment
- Common Expenses of Property
- How to Keep good Records
Download your Property Investor Starter-Pack today.