Get the latest in Tax Change News, Benefits to Behold, & Stuff to be AWARE of – at Knox Taxation & Business Advisory in Boronia.
The ever-evolving changes to the ATO directives confuse our Sole Traders, Small Business Owners and expanding business owners alike. There are grey areas, black spots and bonuses to be had – but if you don’t have up-to-date advice on hand, from your trusted Accountant, then you may be missing out on benefits, and potentially be at risk for not keeping abreast of what’s going on.
Recently, we’ve seen the new Federal Budget being handed-down, there’s the EOFY looming, and changes coming that you should make yourself aware of.
For some, like one of our clients (Julie) it all gets a bit much because she’s busy running her business, she knows a reasonable amount about what’s going on, but she just can’t get her head around it fully… “and that’s why I trust Knox Taxation & Business Advisory in Boronia. I make my appointment at tax time, I bring my bookkeeping records, and I walk out knowing that the Knox Tax team will maximise my returns and make me fully aware of what I need to be wary of! And I breathe a sigh of relief.”
To help you get a grip on the latest news in tax and business, we’re proud to bring you our Winter Newsletter.
TOPICS IN THIS NEWSLETTER INCLUDE:
- Looking for staff? Trial before you hire!
- ASIC Lodgements – A Stitch in Time
- SMSF Action required by 1st July, 2017
- The 2017-18 Federal Budget
- How to Set Your Salary as a Small Business Owner
- Small Business Tax Changes
- Travel Expense Changes to Legislation Regarding Travel Expenses for Residential Property Investments (from 1st July, 2017) – for inspections, maintenance and collecting rent
- Medicare Levy Threshold Changes – for low income singles, families, seniors and pensioners, and an
- Immediate $20,000 Write-off Extension for Small Business to 30th June, 2018.
Some of these things have been covered in our recent blogs, so do look back, take a closer look into this newsletter release, and look forward to positives that may benefit you and your business – BUT be aware of any changes that will affect your individual situation (business or otherwise), and don’t hesitate to come to us at Knox Tax to ensure your End of Financial Year affairs are in order.
Download our Winter Newsletter NOW
Read it with interest, and contact us on 9762 7344 if your brain gets a bit fuzzy about what any of the recent and forward moving changes mean for you and your business.
We’re here to help you feel you’re always in good hands. You’ll get the best possible advice, a team of friendly Accountants and Business Advisers who care about helping you grow, AND peace of mind!
Coral Page – Principal