Small Business Owners and Start-Ups
Starting a Business
- Business Start-up Assistance
- Mentoring & Coaching
- Business Structures
- Compliance with ASIC
- Business Tax Returns & Quarterly BAS
- ATO Compliance
- Guidance with Business Insurance
- Software Systems
- SageOne, MYOB, Xero, QuickBooks, etc..
- Business Advisory & Planning
- Financial Statements
- Cash Flow & Budgeting
- Bookkeeping Services
- Improving Processes & Systems
- Risk Management
- Succession Planning
- Corporate Affairs Management.
Selling/Ceasing Your Business
- Developing an Exit Strategy
- Business Deregistration
- Business Valuations.
WE CARE ABOUT
At Knox Taxation and Business Advisory, we’re passionate about the success of YOUR business.
We take great pride and interest in mentoring you throughout all stages of the business life cycle.
We’ll help you put better systems and procedures in place to streamline your operations, manage your finances and understand the implications and consequences of financial decisions before you make them.
In essence, we’ll be there to:
- Give insights into your business’ performance
- Help you thrive and boost your efficiency
- Hold your hand through challenges and hurdles
- Help you avoid paying too much tax each year
- Celebrate your wins, and
- Support you through your losses.
Whether you’re a start-up, a developing business or an established business, our Accounting and Business Advisory services will always be available to you.
WE PROVIDE PERSONALISED AND QUALITY ADVICE
Unlike other accountants, our team love getting to know you, your story and what inspired you to start your business.
This helps us to gather an in-depth understanding of your situation so we can provide you with the utmost value and personalised advice.
We can help you to:
- Understand the complexities of compliance across your business
- Better monitor your profit strategies
- Identify key areas of opportunity
- Keep track of your cash flow and budgets
- Implement positive measures to improve your KPIs
- Get the appropriate types of insurance cover
- Support you through times of personal crisis that may be impacting on your business
- Exit your business as you enter retirement, or manage a succession hand-over, and/or
- Overcome taxation issues of any sort, and come up with solutions based on knowing the whole story of your operation.
With us, you can rest assured that you’re not just another number. Our staff will listen to your situation carefully; side-stepping the ‘one size fits all’ approach.
WE USE LANGUAGE YOU CAN UNDERSTAND
Our team is renowned for simplifying complex tax jargon into a language that all of our clients can understand.
This in turn, enables you to make informed decisions relating to your business and your finances to grow your revenue and profits.
For many of our clients, they like us to take care of the technical (eg. Bookkeeping, Tax Returns, BAS and overseeing Payroll) so they can focus on the physical and what matters most to their business. We can do the same for you!
Whether you’re a tradie, a business start-up or an established business, we can help you grow and most importantly, manage your Financial and Taxation circumstances effectively. We’ll be your Accounting and Business Counsellors, all-in-one.
That’s our promise to you.
What Our Clients Say
Duncan Robertson – Owner & Head Chef
Jenny Newman - Director
Olga & Andrew Maxwell
2019 YEAR-END TAX PLANNING
If you could pay less tax this year what would you do with the extra money?
Would you use it to:
- Reduce your home loan?
- Top up your Superannuation fund?
- Save for your dream holiday?
- Buy a new car?
- Build a deposit for an investment property?
- Save for your child’s education?
If you want to own and run a successful business, year-end tax planning should become part of your annual planning and overall business strategy.
To read more about tax planning and how it can benefit you, check out the below articles:
- Why Year-end Tax Planning is Important, even for Individuals
- 6 Ways Year-end Tax Planning Can Benefit Your Business
You can also download the below guides to prepare for your Year-end appointment:
Call us on (03) 9762 7344 today to organise your appointment.
STARTING A BUSINESS?
We can help to set you up for success!
Our team can:
- Register your business with ASIC
- Register your business for GST and other Australian Tax Office registrations – if applicable.
- Set up your Australian Business Number (ABN) – if applicable.
- Educate you on the tax implications of starting a business, and any tax deductions you will be able to / can claim
- Advise you on business structures that best suit your needs and personal situation
- Provide guidance on Business Insurance and Asset Protection strategies, including WorkCover – if applicable.
- Provide Budgeting Advice and Assistance
- Hold your hand and guide you through the entire process.
ARE YOU WANTING TO GROW YOUR EXISTING BUSINESS?
We offer business advice too.
Our team can:
- Provide Business Advisory Services and coaching to help you to grow your business
- Assist you with Business Planning and Key Data Analysis
- Benchmark your business against others in your industry
- Effectively manage other Corporate Affairs
- Advise you on buying or selling a business, including business valuations and reports
GET READY FOR YOUR NEXT APPOINTMENT
Please use our interactive checklist to guide you through your Tax Return, and bring this with you when you come and see us.
We integrate with the following business accounting and tax preparation software: