Do you need help or advice with your marketing?
From April 2019, we are going to start offering all-round marketing advice & strategies for small business, alongside our business advisory and tax compliance services.
If you’re not interested in marketing, not a problem at all. We’ll continue to look after you and your business with general tax and compliance as normal.
But, if you are looking to grow your business, we can provide some marketing ideas to help you get things underway.
Right now, you may be:
- Struggling with marketing or getting your business out there;
- Unsure of what is or isn’t working from a marketing perspective;
- Or have absolutely no idea where to even start! (Don’t worry, we’ve all been there!)
Regardless of where you’re at, we will do out best to help!
Hello, It’s Nice to Meet You!
I’m Ash, the Client Relationship Manager & Marketing Consultant at Knox Taxation and Business Advisory.
Over the last 5-6 years, I’ve worked in a variety of sales and marketing roles within large and small firms across a number of industries.
I also completed my Bachelor of Commerce, majoring in Marketing & Human Resource Management.
To satisfy my thrill for adventure, I backpacked solo around the world for a year in 2016 and since returning, have been managing the marketing for Knox Taxation, including the launch of our new website.
Recently, I started my first online business; a website focused on helping women (and men) manage stress and anxiety naturally and live a more balanced lifestyle.
And now, I’d love to help you!
Our *NEW* Marketing Services
See below a summary of our newly introduced marketing services.
If you’re interested in improving your marketing and would like to chat through some options, contact me on (03) 9762 7344 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. All-round Small Business Marketing Advice & Tips
- A 1-hour consultation to discuss current marketing efforts and areas of opportunity to reach and attract more customers
- Learn of marketing strategies and techniques to help promote your business to customers
2. Website Design Tips & Advice
- A brief discussion about any problems or concerns you have with your current website
- A complete review of your website’s design and layout to identify areas of opportunity and improvement
- Tips and advice on how to make the website more visually appealing, up-to-date and improve engagement for greater lead generation (customer enquiry).
3. Social Media Business Account Set-Up
- 30 minute discussion about desired features of Business Page
- Set up of Business page on Facebook or LinkedIn to help you build an online presence for your customers.
This can be a great solution to get an online presence if you don’t have a website.
Provide training videos and information after set-up to help you get started on social media and tips to keep the ball rolling
4. Complete Business Marketing Plan & Strategy
- 1 hour consultation to discuss your business, industry, customers, current issues and challenges faced with marketing, your marketing budget (if any) and potential opportunities from a marketing perspective.
- Creation of tailored marketing strategy based on opportunities recognised in the first consultation to help you promote your businesses more effectively to prospective customers
- Phone calls and emails throughout the process
- 45 min – 1 hour Consultation upon completion to run through the strategy together, including implementation.
(Note: Marketing Plan and Consultation length may vary depending on the client’s needs and complexity)
If you need marketing assistance outside of our scope, we can refer you to other marketing professionals who we trust and use ourselves.
Especially in the areas of:
- Web Design
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) &
- Marketing Collateral Design & Printing (Eg. Brochures, Flyers etc)
- Graphic Design
Other than that, we wish you a great rest of your week!