With the latest Coronavirus update, there’s one key thing you need to focus on right now – keeping your business alive.
But, it’s not all doom and gloom.
There are some positives we can take out of this situation – especially looking ahead into the future.
Withstanding these tough times can set a business up for fast turning cash flow business when everything bounces back in a positive way in the future.
But it is vital that you build a cash “war chest” that allows you to keep trading through the coming difficult months.
Our Plan to Help You
As mentioned in our prior article, now is the time to take action.
Over the next few weeks, we will be opening our phone lines to chat to you guys about Coronavirus updates and what you can do regarding:
- Employees working from home, and workplace obligations
- Paying your bills in the short term if your sales start to dry up
- Communicating with clients and customers
- Keeping things moving with your business
We’re not suggesting in any way that we have all the answers BUT it is important for us to work with you.
We can help you plan for what will happen in the weeks and months ahead.
If you’d like to arrange a call or meeting, contact us on (03) 9762 7344.
Business Continuity Planning
As your accountants and advisers, we want to do everything we can to help you during this time.
That is why we have just a new temporary service called the: COVID-19 Business Continuity Plan (BCP).
The BCP addresses 7 key areas that affect you and your business:
- Cash Flow
- Protection of your Assets – including personal assets like your family home.
- Banks and Funding
- Management Team planning
- Your Employees
- Customers & Suppliers
- Mental Health
This plan will also give you guidance to help you keep your business alive.
To take advantage of the Business Continuity Planning you have 2 options available.
- Get a PDF version of our COVID-19 Business Continuity Plan
- A 1-hour Business Assistance Meeting with us, including an in depth review of the COVID-19 Business Continuity Plan
During this meeting we will discuss:
- The main Coronavirus updates
- Your personalised Business Continuity Plan
- Help to answer any concerns you have for your business
- Explain possible solutions to support your business during this time
- And guide you through the best actions to take
- You will also get your own personalised copy of the Business Continuity Plan (Summary PDF) which we will review with you during the meeting.
How Much Will it Cost?
OPTION 1: If you are interested in just the Business Continuity Plan Summary PDF, you can get your own copy for $198 (incl GST).
OPTION 2: If you would like to sit down with us, talk in depth about what you can do right now to support your business AND run through the Business Continuity Plan (1-hour Business Assistance Meeting), the cost is $495 (Incl GST).
Both of these prices are low compared to the value you will receive – keeping your business alive, protecting your family assets and helping to keep your employees in their jobs.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on (03) 9762 7344 if you are interested in a Business Continuity Planning PDF or Meeting.
We are available to book in Business Assistance Meetings from Tuesday 24th March onwards.
Our team at Knox Taxation & Business Advisory are here to help you.
CRM / Marketing