Given the latest updates relating to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to let you know that we are on the “front foot”.
Will will now be working from home with normal working hours.
Although face to face appointments will be temporarily put on hold, we are still offering phone appointments and the ability to send your information in via mail service.
We are here to support you, your family and your business during this stressful, difficult and uncertain time.
If you’re in need of advice or would like some assistance, please call us on (03) 9762 7344 and we will do our best to help you.
COVID-19 Related Articles
In the meantime, here are some important updates relating to the Government Stimulus / Response to the Coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19).
Take your time to read through these articles:
- *NEW* Stage 4 Coronavirus Restrictions: Office Changes & Jobkeeper Payments
- Now Offering You Extended Payment Terms with Moula Pay
- Enrolments for Jobkeeper Now Open!
- JobKeeper Payment FAQ’s & What You Need to Do Right Now
- Latest Coronavirus Update – The Impacts on Businesses & Individuals
- Coronavirus Update: Business Continuity Meetings for Businesses
- Coronavirus Tips for Businesses: Helping Your Business Cope
This will help you to keep up-to-date on the latest legislation changes impacting you and/or your business.
NOTE: Given the legislation is changing daily, please refer to the most recently published article for the most current changes.
Here’s some other important information you may find useful during this time.
- We understand that some of you may feel cautious or hesitant about being around lots of people during this time.
- This is why we’re now offering appointments by Phone.
If you’d like to organise an appointment, give us a call on (03) 9762 7344.
Providing Tax Documentation
- You can also send us documentation for your tax return via our online portal, mail service or drop them off at reception.
- If you have not yet been set up on our portal or need some assistance, let us know and we can help you.
We are now Partnered with Moula Pay
According to research, 67% of Australian businesses believe extended payment terms are helpful for managing cash flow.
At Knox Taxation, we’re all about helping our business clients as much as we can during this difficult time.
We’re also passionate about the importance of keeping your personal and business cash flow in good health. That is why we have recently partnered with payment gateway called Moula, to offer you just that!
Note: Invoice transactions must be between $500 – $250,000.
You can read more about Moula here.
First of all, don’t panic!
It is during these exact times that we need to stay calm and rely on reliable news sources and information from State and Australian Government websites.
What you see on social media or other large-scale media sources may be panicky, fear-inducing and unreliable information.
Stay away and detach from these.
Focus only on the things you can control, rather than stressing about the “what-ifs” or the “could-bes”.
And if concerned, our team at Knox Taxation and Business Advisory will do our best to help you along the way.
Please continue to email and phone us – we will be here to help you!