Given the latest updates relating to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we wanted to let you know that we are on the “front foot”.
Our office remains open and we are currently operating normal working hours, except for some people working from home and appointments being held on Zoom.
At this stage, we do not expect interruptions to the services we offer here at Knox Tax.
Whilst we don’t know whether we’ll be working from our office or working from our homes in coming weeks, we have invested heavily in the latest technology.
We are here to support you, your family and your business during this stressful, difficult and uncertain time.
If you’re in need of advice or would like some assistance, please call us on (03) 9762 7344 and we will do our best to help you.
COVID-19 Related Articles
In the meantime, here are some important updates relating to the Government Stimulus / Response to the Coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19).
Take your time to read through these articles:
- Coronavirus Tips for Businesses: Helping Your Business Cope
- Coronavirus Update: Business Continuity Meetings for Businesses
- Latest Coronavirus Update – The Impacts on Businesses & Individuals
- JobKeeper Payment FAQ’s & What You Need to Do Right Now
- Enrolments for Jobkeeper Now Open!
- Now Offering You Extended Payment Terms with Moula Pay
This will help you to keep up-to-date on the latest legislation changes impacting you and/or your business.
NOTE: Given the legislation is changing daily, please refer to the most recently published article for the most current changes.
Here’s some other important information you may find useful during this time.
Appointments Via Zoom
- We understand that some of you may feel cautious or hesitant about being around lots of people during this time.
- This is why we’re now offering online Zoom sessions (an alternative to Skype), alongside our traditional appointments.
- This allows you to speak with your accountant over the web (if that’s something you prefer).
- If you’re not sure how to use it, give us a call and we can explain it to you.
It’s easy to set up!
Providing Tax Documentation
- You can also send us documentation for your tax return via our online portal, mail service or drop them off at reception.
- If you have not yet been set up on our portal or need some assistance, let us know and we can help you.
We are now Partnered with Moula Pay
According to research, 67% of Australian businesses believe extended payment terms are helpful for managing cash flow.
At Knox Taxation, we’re all about helping our business clients as much as we can during this difficult time.
We’re also passionate about the importance of keeping your personal and business cash flow in good health. That is why we have recently partnered with payment gateway called Moula, to offer you just that!
You can read more about Moula here.
First of all, don’t panic!
It is during these exact times that we need to stay calm and rely on reliable news sources and information from State and Australian Government websites.
What you see on social media or other large-scale media sources may be panicky, fear-inducing and unreliable information.
Stay away and detach from these.
Focus only on the things you can control, rather than stressing about the “what-ifs” or the “could-bes”.
And if concerned, our team at Knox Taxation and Business Advisory will do our best to help you along the way.
Please continue to email and phone us – we will be here to help you!